Organic Ginger Essential Oil
Derived from underground ginger rhizomes, this Organic Ginger Essential Oil is pure and natural. With this essential oil, you can reap all the benefits of ginger, a key ingredient in traditional medicine.
Ginger consists of organic compounds such as Camphene, B-Phellandrene, α-Pinene, Geranial, Zingiberene, and Curcumene which are known for a warm aroma, antiviral properties, and analgesic properties. The benefits of Organic Ginger Essential Oils can also be heightened when used with other essential and carrier oils.
Just like the ginger root, the essential oil has a distinct aroma with warm and spicy notes. Besides its health benefits, ginger essential oil continues to remain a fan favorite in aromatherapy.
Here are some of the benefits of this anti-inflammatory and antioxidant powerhouse:
- Due to its exfoliation, antiseptic and antifungal properties, this oil can be used to promote a healthier scalp.
- A few drops of this essential oil can also be used to stimulate blood circulation in the scalp ultimately promoting hair growth.
- The presence of fatty acids in Ginger can also help to combat hair thinning when used as a hair mask.
- It is believed that the anti-inflammatory properties of ginger can help with redness and inflammation due to acne.
- Rich in antioxidants, this essential oil also helps combat sign of aging caused due to free radicals.
- When mixed with a carrier oil, the ginger essential oil can also act as a mild exfoliant. This can help target cellulite and dull skin.
- Traditionally, Ginger has been used in Ayurvedic medicine to help with stress, anxiety, and agitation.
- Just a few drops of the essential oil can help boost negative moods and low libido.
- The calming effects of Ginger Essential Oil can lead to better sleep.
- Liquid Volume - 1 fl. oz
- Certified USDA Organic Ginger Essential Oil
- 100% Pure Organic Ginger Essential Oil
- Superior quality, undiluted and therapeutic grade essential oil
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.