Organic Peppermint Essential Oil
Extracted directly from the perennial herb itself, the 100% Organic Peppermint Essential Oil is one of the most commonly used oil for aromatherapy around the globe. With its diverse blending compatibility and its revitalizing properties, peppermint oil has been extracted for centuries using the steam distillation process to enjoy its cool, minty scent that leaves the person with a feeling of freshness inside out.
When added to your diffuser for aromatherapy, the minty scent of the 100% pure, USDA-certified organic and undiluted oil invigorates various senses in your body, leaving you with an energy boost that calms your mind and restores your alertness level.
Other than its enlightening and soothing effect on the mind and body, the menthol content of the essential oil also helps revitalize your skin cells, leaving them with a cooling effect in the process. Overall, with its vast benefits and uses, it is a much-have addition to your essential oil collection.
- Common Name: Peppermint
- Botanical Name: Mentha piperita
- Extraction Method: Steam Distillation
- Its refreshing scent helps in providing relief from severe headaches.
- The mint formula, when inhaled, activates the nerve cells and motion sensors to increase alertness and concentration.
- Helps in clearing sinus and lung congestion when added to the diffuser and inhaled indirectly.
- Neck massage with peppermint essential oil helps in treating fever.
- Diluted with tea, honey, and milk, to prevent heartburn.
- Diluted with lavender oil, its anti-inflammatory properties promote healthy bones and muscles while relieving joint pain.
- Helps in stimulating blood flow to the scalp and promotes hair growth.
- Helps in repelling pests and bugs away from your home.
- Add it to your diffuser or humidifier to enjoy refreshing aromatherapy.
- Add a few drops to your liquids to treat indigestion and heartburn.
- Add a few drops to your conditioner/shampoo to stimulate blood circulation in your scalp.
- Add it to your DIY home cleaner to repel bugs and pests.
- Dilute 3-4 drops in water to use it as a mouth freshener.