Organic Basil Essential Oil
Derived from the Ocimum basilicum or Basil herb plant, Our 100% natural and Organic Basil Essential Oil has a sweet, earthy, and herbaceous aroma with a yellow tinge. The Basil plant has been used in Ayurvedic medicine due to its antiviral and anti-inflammatory properties.
Native to India and Africa, Basil is now grown all over the world. Over the years, Basil has also grown to be a popular scent in perfumes and mouth oral hygiene products due to its antibacterial properties.
Here are some of the key benefits of this oil:
- The refreshing scent of Basil Essential Oil makes it an excellent replacement for synthetic fragrances in shampoos and conditioners.
- It is believed that a few drops of this essential oil can help to regulate the scalp’s oil production resulting in a healthier scalp.
- A few drops of Organic Basil Essential Oil can cleanse the scalp and hair of dirt, environmental pollutants, and product buildup.
- This essential oil has a longstanding reputation of replenishing and rejuvenating dull skin.
- Basil Essential Oil can also be used to regulate sebum production by the sebaceous glands in the epidermis. Not only can this help with oily and dry skin but can also help with acne.
- The oil can also be diluted and used as an exfoliant to help with a dull and uneven skin; offering a more vibrant tone.
- When used in aromatherapy, this oil helps create a sense of calm.
- It is believed this a few drops of this oil can improve mental alertness and a negative mood.
- Liquid Volume - 1 fl. oz
- Certified USDA Organic Basil Essential Oil
- 100% Pure Organic Basil Essential Oil
- Super quality, undiluted and therapeutic grade essential oil
Organic Basil Essential Oil is made from the process of steam distillation of organically grown Basil plants to produce an undiluted and superior quality essential oil. It is believed that Basil Essential Oil can help with hyperpigmentation and inflammation.
The freshness and aroma of Basil have a calming and refreshing effect that blends well with other essential oils.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.