Organic Eucalyptus Essential Oil
Extracted directly from the Eucalyptus trees, originally native to Australia, and processed through rigorous quality checks by state-of-the-art analytical laboratories to ensure 100% purity and effectiveness before shipped to your doorstep.
From silencing a cough to giving yourself an energy boost, Eucalyptus Essential Oil can work wonders on your health and fitness. Our 100% natural, pure, undiluted, and free of synthetics essential oil is primarily extracted to provide customers with highly beneficial aromatherapy experiences whether at spas or at the comfort of their homes.
USDA Certified Organic Essential Oil forms a perfect blend when combined with Thyme, Rosemary, Lavender, and Cedarwood and delivers a better effect to treat sore muscles, joints, dry cough, and air quality in your home. Moreover, prepare a diluted formula to disinfect wounds, regulate blood sugar levels, soothe your cold sores, keep the bugs away, and create a calming ambiance.
- Common Name: Eucalyptus
- Botanical Name: Eucalyptus globulus
- Extraction Method: Steam Distillation
The Eucalyptus tree has been the source of various herbal treatments for centuries. Extracted from dried, crushed, and distilled oval-shaped leaves, the Eucalyptus Essential Oil is packed with numerous healing powers which makes it one of the best oils for aromatherapy. Here are a few of the major benefits it has to offer;
- Mosquito Repellent – When diluted with water and sprayed, the natural chemical called PMD found in the essential oil keeps the bugs away especially mosquitos, making it a great mosquito repellent.
- Fights Sinus Infections – Its antimicrobial nature allows it to fight bacteria, viruses, and fungi stuck in your airways and lungs to clear your respiratory tract and avoid excess mucus formation in your nose and lungs.
- Pain Reliever – Its natural healing properties allow it to soothe sore muscles and joints by providing a cold or warm sensation that regulates blood flow in the area and helps take your mind off the pain.
- Fight Anxiety – When used for aromatherapy, the scent of eucalyptus essential oil can calm your nerves and help in fighting anxiety in stressful situations.
How To Use It?
- Add 2-5 drops in your diffuser along with other essential oils to calm your nerves, clear your throat, blocked nose, and kill the germs in the air.
- Add a few drops to your DIY cleanser to kill bacteria, viruses, and fungi residing on your floors, countertops, and furniture.
- Add a few drops to your inhaler to give yourself an energy boost every time you feel a bit down and tired.
- Dilute it in water to prepare a topical solution to treat sore muscles and joints, disinfect wounds and keep bugs away.