Organic Golden Jojoba Oil
Packed with multi-purpose properties, the USDA Certified Organic & Pure Jojoba Oil is one of the most widely used ingredients in personal care products and cosmetics. Its hydrating formula, and nourishing effect on skin and hair, make it a must-have essential oil for your everyday beauty routine.
Extracted directly from the seeds of the Jojoba plant, cold-pressured, unrefined, and hexane-free. Its anti-aging and strengthening properties allow it to prevent fine lines and wrinkles and add volume and shimmer to your dry and damaged skin.
Organic Golden Jojoba Oil (organic Simmondsia chinensis)
USDA Certified Organic Jojoba Facial & Hair Oil, Excellent for all skin types. Helps wrinkles and helps provide youthful skin.
Jojoba Oil For Skin – Uses and Benefits
- Its moisturizing effect helps in treating dry and damaging skin by packing the moisture within the skin cells and preventing fine lines and wrinkles.
- The anti-bacterial nature of the jojoba oil helps fight free radicals on the skin and prevents acne and breakouts.
- Topical use on the skin may also speed up the healing process especially when it comes to small cuts and wounds.
- Its anti-aging properties promote collagen synthetics which prevents saggy skin and wrinkles.
- For individuals with oily skin, applying Jojoba oil can help control sebum production.
- Its hydrating and soothing properties make it a great lip balm as well.
- Many users use it for preparing the skin before shaving to prevent roughness and itchiness.
- When applied to affected areas, it can help provide relief from sunburn as well.
- It can also be used as a makeup remover or just as a face wash.
- Its natural properties make it a great chlorine protectant as well.
Jojoba Oil For Hair – Uses and Benefits
- Its hydrating properties help in treating the dryness of the scalp and prevent dandruff.
- It also acts as a natural cleanser, dislodges clogs, and protects your scalp from impurities.
- Its moisturizing properties make it a natural conditioner that forms a protective layer on your hair, preventing it from harsh environmental conditions.
- Its antibacterial properties help prevent dandruff and the formation of flakes on the scalp.
- It strengthens the hair follicles by hydrating your scalp and prevents hair fall.
- It is a rich source of Vitamin E, which adds volume, shine, and strength to your hair.