Organic Lavender Essential Oil
- 🌿 USDA Certified Organic Essential Oil
- 🌿 100% Pure & Undiluted Essential Oil
- 🌿 Its Pure Or You Get It Free. Literally!
- 🌿 Multi-purpose use, excellent for aromatherapy
- 🌿 Great for gifts & using in personal care products
Extracted directly from the rich and naturally cultivated lavender flowers using the steam distillation process to produce 100% natural and pure Lavender Essential Oil. Popularly known for being one of the most effective essential oils for aromatherapy, lavender oil has been used for centuries by users to relieve stress, promote relaxation, and support the immune system.
With the perfect blend of floral scent and herbal healing properties, the USDA Certified Organic Lavender Essential oil is safe to use for adults and kids alike. Its versatile uses and benefits make it one of the must-have essential oils in your home.
Enjoy its relieving and relaxing effects on your mind and body, inside out to promote a healthier nervous system, and respiratory system. Kill the germs, keep the bugs away and clear your skin with just a few drops added to your daily diffuser and cleaner.
- Relieves Stress – When used for aromatherapy, the natural healing properties of lavender essential oil help promote healthy brain function by calming your nerves to promote relaxation.
- Better Sleep – Its aromatic effect helps in producing the sleep hormone and keeps bad thoughts away to promote a deeper state of sleep, especially for people suffering from insomnia.
- Treats Headaches – When used in aromatherapy or when applied directly to the temples and behind the neck, it helps in reducing headaches and promoting a healthy nervous system.
- Improves Eczema – When diluted in water and applied directly to the skin, its antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties come into action to promote healthier skin and provide relief from irritation resulting from eczema and other skin conditions.
- Promotes Hair Growth – When mixed with olive oil, it helps stimulate blood circulation in the scalp and promotes hair growth.
- Alleviate Menstrual Cramping – Its relaxation effect on the body allows it to lower the abdominal pain resulting from sore muscles and blood loss during the menstrual cycle.
Organic Lavender Essential Oil Uses
- Add it to your diffuser to enjoy a session of aromatherapy to calm your nerves, treat headaches and keep the stress and anxiety away.
- Add it to your DIY air freshener to kill the bugs and germs in your home and enhance the quality of air without using any toxic chemicals.
- Prepare a dilute solution with water to treat irritated skin, sore muscles, and menstrual cramping.
- Blend with coconut oil and apply it to your scalp to promote hair growth.
- Massage your temples with warm lavender essential oil to treat headaches.