Organic Tea Tree Essential Oil
Organic Tea Tree Essential Oil is extracted directly from the leaves of Melaleuca alternifolia using a distillation process. Its undiluted formula makes it highly effective when it comes to treating your skin, hair, and overall physical health.
Popularly used in aromatherapy, the aromatic compounds found in tea tree oil play a vital role in calming your nerves and fighting many disorders. Its long-lasting calming effects help fight stress, anxiety, depression, and headaches. Its anti-bacterial and anti-oxidative properties help fight germs, free-radicals and promote healthy skin and hair cells.
Added to a vast range of beauty products, tea tree essential oil prevents skin infections to promote healing, the oil does it all to help users refresh their overall look and feel.
With the powerful blend of aromatic compounds, antimicrobial and anti-oxidative properties, USDA Certified Organic Essential Oil offers a wide range of skin, hair, and health benefits.
- The antiseptic nature of the oil makes it a suitable disinfect to treat abrasions.
- The anti-inflammatory properties of the oil are known to help boost the healing of wounds. Adding a few drops to the dressing, promotes blood rush in the affected area and fights inflammation. This also makes it a great pain reliever in times of distress.
- Studies suggest that tea tree oil is as effective as benzoyl peroxide when it comes to fighting, treating, and preventing acne. It penetrates deep inside the skin pores to remove harmful toxins and control sebum production that leads to outbreaks.
- The antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory properties are known to eliminate free radicals that cause dandruff.
- By combating dry and flaky scalp, and controlling sebum production on the scalp, tea tree oil helps in reducing hair damage and promotes hair growth.
- From adding a few drops to the diffuser to blending it with carrier oils for a soothing massage, tea tree essential oil can be used both aromatically and topically.
- Add 4-5 drops to your diffuser and let it run for hours in your home. To enhance its healing effect, combine it with a gentle massage and let your mind and body relax. Breathe in and out in a rhythmic motion and slowly let go of all the negative energy.
- Dilute 10-15 drops in any carrier oil (olive, argan, almond, and coconut oil) to enjoy its topical benefits.
- Dilute 2-3 drops in lukewarm water to prepare a chemical-free, highly effective mouthwash.
- Add a few drops to your shampoo and conditioner to control dandruff. You can massage your head using a mixture of tea tree and carrier oils as well.
- Add a few drops to water and prepare an all-purpose home cleaner.
USDA Certified Organic Essential Oil, 100% Pure, Undiluted, Therapeutic Grade Oil, Helps with acne, pimples, best for aromatherapy, the aroma of this has long-lasting calming effects.